How to download a completion certificate for the course you have completed 100%?
A user gets a course completion certificate from KodeKloud on completing the course and the concerned hands-on labs 100%.
Don't forget to tag KodeKloud in your post as you celebrate the course completion with your peers on Social Media.
Please follow the below steps to download the certificate and now you can use the social share option to share the same on LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
1. Log in to your account on www.kodekloud.com
2. Click on the profile picture icon on the top right corner and click on My Profile
3. Click on Courses on the left sidebar
- Click on My Certificates and select the certificate you want to view and click on the name of the course in the Thumbnail of the certificate to get the download and share options.
6. Click on Certificate to download, Add to Profile to add the certificate to the LinkedIn Licences and Certificates section and click on other social media icons to share the certificate as a post in your feed.
Please note that a completion certificate can be downloaded only if you have an active subscription with us. Once the subscription expires, you will no longer have access to any courses and won't be able to download the certificate.